Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bloor-Yorkville

I have to say that my favourite part of Toronto is Bloor-Yorkville. Everything you could ever want can be found in this area of Toronto. It is perfect for shopping fanatics as it is among the finest shopping destinations in the world. It is often referred to as Toronto's "Fifth Avenue", "Bond Street" or " Rodeo Drive" and is truly a shopper's paradise!

Bloor-Yorkville is also home to some of North America's most distinguished commercial art galleries and boutiques located on the serene Victorian streets north of Bloor.

You will find some of the city's finest dining establishments, nightclubs, bistros, coffee houses, spas and salons, fitness clubs, museums, bookstores, libraries and movie theatres in Bloor-Yorkville.

So when I say you can find anything here, I mean it! I spend most of my time in this area and find it nice to know that in a big city like Toronto there is a special area that feels like home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home