Sunday, April 27, 2014

What about Hong Kong this summer?

Some of my friends have already packed their suitcases and are ready to leave for vacation this summer. And I hear Hong Kong is one of the best places to be (and to live in too). Although I have visited Hong Kong several times, I've lived in Canada for almost my entire life. So, I can't vouch for that, but I think some of these beautiful pictures will inspire some of you to visit Hong Kong at least once in your life, or even live there for the rest of your life...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ashleyperez/photographs-that-prove-hong-kong-is-the-only-place-to-liv

Hong Kong is indeed an incredible city. Although the pictures only capture small bits of Hong Kong, I guess you'll really have to be there yourself to get the full experience.

Have a fabulous summer everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home